BECAUSE I JUST CAME UP WITH ONE AND I’M PRETTY PROUD
Sebastian: *makes a stabbing motion at his chest* To quote the Antivan queen, would three not suffice?
AND I GOT IT FROM WHERE THE NAME OF THE STEEL AGE CAME FROM:
Steel: The Queen of Antiva is found murdered, impaled on four steel swords.
I really like this.
Though maybe it fits better for overzealousness, instead of betrayal? Like “You’re going a little overboard here.”
Just my thoughts…
Yeah you’re probably right. I couldn’t think of any famous betrayals other than like, Loghain to Cailan. But that’s not old enough to have an idiom attached to it. At least not one that somebody like Sebastian would use (it’s too soon, and he was talking to Fereldans. Referring to it would be tasteless)
Maferath and Andraste?
Or would that be sacrilegious…
- toasterfish likes this
- mabaricrunch reblogged this from barbeauxbot and added:
- bellisadinosaur reblogged this from whuffiesmind and added:
- whuffiesmind reblogged this from bellisadinosaur and added:
- odiedragon likes this
- barbeauxbot reblogged this from bellisadinosaur and added:
- solitae reblogged this from barbeauxbot
- solitae likes this
- aithne likes this
- tarysande likes this
- brennacedria likes this
- weirdoqueen likes this
- weirdoqueen said: AHHHHHH IT’S PERFECT AH
- thighhighdalish likes this
- eyeofsithis likes this
- ouyangdan likes this